Purchase Order Financing enables a company to:
- Process large orders and expand production without worrying about depleting cash reserves
- Obtain financing for presold goods and inventory to promote business growth and opportunity.
- Our Order Financing Program is used to finance the purchase or manufacture of specific goods that have been presold by our clients to their creditworthy customers. Typically, this structure is combined with one of our Factoring programs to finance the entire trade transaction or trade cycle*
* Trade cycle – the duration of time that a company receives an order from a customer, orders goods from their supplier, delivers goods and receives payment from the customer.
Typical clients (selling finished goods) include:
- Suppliers Manufacturers
- General Contractors
- Any Subcontractor including but not limited
- HVAC Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Steel Fabrication
- Concrete Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Staffing Companies
- Environmental Companies
- Four financial partners buy the client’s products from offshore and US manufacturers. They then import goods to the United States or to a third country. Next Financiers receives stores and delivers merchandise to the clients’ wholesale buyers and creates working capital for our clients.
Purchase Order Financing can revolutionize growing businesses by:
- Increasing working capital needed to support and enhance sales
- Increasing product availability
- Creating flexible credit terms for customers
- Enabling businesses to accept larger orders and make more frequent bids
- Allowing businesses to grow and better compete within its industry
What is needed to get started? A short and simple Application!
Purchase Order Financing is short term financial solution used to finance the purchase or manufacture of specific goods that have been pre-sold by the client to its credit worthy end customer.
Unlike factoring which accelerates the cash from your invoices, PO funding or purchase order financing gives you the ability to have goods available for your clients from your sources before an invoice is generated.
Funding involves issuing letters of credit or providing funds that allow clients to secure the inventory they need to fulfill pending orders.
Worldmine Financial can facilitate financing programs that help your sales growth. More specifically, our purchase order or trade finance programs fund sales transactions up to 100% of the capital requirements. Most commonly, these transactions start in the form of a written purchase or sales order from your customer for specific goods. Our clients find themselves in one of three situations:
- Sales growth is outpacing available working capital or bank credit lines.
- Seasonal sales spikes or growth spurts put a sudden strain on cash flow.
- Working capital must be preserved for other mission critical operations such as R&D, manufacturing or capital equipment.
If you are a product importer, jobber, reseller or distributor, and need capital to deliver a large purchase order, then purchase order funding can be a solution to fuel your business, deliver your orders and grow your business.
Benefits of Purchase Order Financing:
- PO Financing is not a loan
- PO Financing Pays Your Suppliers or gives them Payment Guarantees
- PO Financing allows you to take on bigger orders
- You can leverage our fulfillment and logistics expertise
- Credit protection against bankruptcy and insolvency
- Target Clients for PO Funding
- Startups, Turnarounds, Bank Exiting and Non or Under-Bankable Relationships
- Fast Growing Client with sales of $75,000 – $3,000,000 per month
- All Industries