Securities that qualify as collateral are publicly and actively traded stocks and ETF’s that are not restricted in any manner.
What we are not able to use these as collateral:
• 401(k)'s, IRA's or any restricted retirement fund
• Money Market Accounts*
• Gold or silver mines
• Bank Guarantees or Warranties
• Private Notes or private Bonds
• Bonds that are past maturity
• Bearer Bonds
• Variable Structure Notes*can be converted to cash then securities may be purchased and used as collateral.
Minimum loan amount is $100,000
Minimum loan term is 3 years
OTC: BB and “pink sheets” securities do qualify.
Minimum average trading actively on stocks must be $50,000 per day. (Average volume x current share price.)
We do not ask for credit history, income or employment.
If you have any questions about what qualifies please contact us.
Ready to Get a Quote, Click Here